CURRENT LEAD TIME IS 1 week If you need a seat faster, please use the Contact Us page, let us know model, size and layback, you need, we will see if one of our dealers has one in stock..
• Constructed from .100" 5052 Aluminum
• Lightweight Style add the flared lightweight holes in back and sides of seat. Standard Style will not have these holes.
• 20º Layback
• 2-piece seat design, head support assembly bolts to shoulders on main seat assembly, allowing for easier installation.
• Bottom is a full 20 inches deep, 5 inches longer than our standard seats
• Available in sizes 14 through 18 by 1/2" increments.
• Compatible with 5 and 6-point harness systems as well as HANS and other head and neck restraints
• Head Supports are offset, bringing the right-side head support 1" Closer to the Helmet, for double duty crash protection & head rest.
• Extra Tall Thigh Support on side of seat
• 45º Angle Plates inside of bottom to reinforce seat.
• 25" Shoulder Belt Height, Right Rib 18" Left Rib 17"
• Custom Options Available 1-800-832-7292 to order custom seats (please complete chart under Forms and FAQ’s)
• High Density closed cell, impact absorbing foam in head and Halo
• Full covers available in 5 colors, Black, Red, Blue, Gray or Purple
• Stripes in covers , available in all 5 colors,
• Updated Cover Design for 2020 - One Piece Head Cover instead of 3 Pc. new One Piece Cover will fit over existing 2019 Style Late Model. New, Thigh Support Covers are larger for better coverage and are seperate from the bottom of the cover for better comfort.
• Powder Coat your seat for $100, Semi-Gloss Black, Flat Black, Red, Blue, White, Neon Green, Orange, Yellow, Pink, Purple. Helps prevent the oxidation of the aluminum and makes the seat easier to clean off after each race.
• Made in Flint, TX USA